- See you on campus in 2021! Let’s go Phoenix! twitter.com/CollegeGameDay… 3 days ago
- Team has been destroyed by injuries. Going to be tough sledding the rest of the season. 1 week ago
- How about we run a 4th and 1 play that is standard and not fumble a trick play direct snap to Ingram? 1 week ago
- Who needs broccoli the size of your head? #FarmerZack #photobomb instagram.com/p/CHl6igoDz4E/… 1 week ago
- The Mac and cheese wall. twitter.com/grahamelliot/s… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CHRizglD0UQ/… 2 weeks ago
- Talk about swallowing your whistle at the end of a game. It’s probably on Steelers bus going back home. 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
i can see you.
October 28, 2016Posted by on
Recently we’ve been to several ophthalmology appointments and they all continue to see improvements in BBA’s eye sight. His eye that was crossing seems to be self correcting and there is no need for glasses, patching, or surgery at this point. (Yay!) His MRI showed his optic nerve is intact an fully formed. All in all, a good visual update.