- Bob Dole, one of the great American heroes. Met him in college at his wife’s campaign events. No idea were that pic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- When you have to take all of your @amazon packaging out to recycling immediately because your packages reek of smok… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- I’m glad Marty believes in running the ball. #ravens 1 week ago
- Whoops. 1 week ago
- This time of year, I’ll find @brittenpund just laying under the Christmas tree looking up at the lights. Today, she… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “I swear this tree didn’t look so big in the field.” - @brittenpund instagram.com/p/Bq0lgREHMH9/… 1 week ago
- I’m not really a pickup truck guy but the new @jeep Gladiator looks awesome. 👍🏼. 1 week ago
- One of our favorites. #ElonGivingTuesday #givingtuesday twitter.com/ElonPhoenixClu… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
i can see you.
October 28, 2016Posted by on
Recently we’ve been to several ophthalmology appointments and they all continue to see improvements in BBA’s eye sight. His eye that was crossing seems to be self correcting and there is no need for glasses, patching, or surgery at this point. (Yay!) His MRI showed his optic nerve is intact an fully formed. All in all, a good visual update.