- RT @CAABasketball: Men's #CAAChamps is headed to DC! 📰 bit.ly/2K1eCuE https://t.co/KCndxu99GF 2 days ago
- Just making rounds around the floor.… instagram.com/p/BkLb5nyHpiR/… 3 days ago
- RT @KLD810: This is FANTASTIC deadspin.com/what-i-found-a… 3 days ago
- Little hands, big hearts. #happyfathersday… instagram.com/p/BkJih5jHdsK/… 3 days ago
- When you forget to take any pictures at your… instagram.com/p/Bj3XGPPHMpC/… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
i can see you.
October 28, 2016Posted by on
Recently we’ve been to several ophthalmology appointments and they all continue to see improvements in BBA’s eye sight. His eye that was crossing seems to be self correcting and there is no need for glasses, patching, or surgery at this point. (Yay!) His MRI showed his optic nerve is intact an fully formed. All in all, a good visual update.