- Happy Birthday to our favorite daughter! Our first child, our favorite flamingo. You reminded us what it was like t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Gardner getting tossed for “no reason” just brightens my day! 1 week ago
- Maybe Hyde should at the pitching staff instead of Davis... 🤷🏼♂️ 1 week ago
- August 6 zackpund.com/2019/08/06/aug… 1 week ago
- Over 2 hours to go 5 1/3 with Tanaka on the mound. Pretty sure I fell asleep twice. 1 week ago
- What an incredibly bad call. And review. Ugh. 1 week ago
- Every ball hit by a Yankee tonight, their fans act like it’s not a routine flyball. Clearly big fans. 1 week ago
- Hanging with @littlerpund and our BFFS. #dadlife #littleventures @ The Maryland Zoo in Baltimore instagram.com/p/B0wd2PvjAVt/… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Category Archives: leadership
December 29, 2010Posted by on
do you make new year’s resolutions? i never really got into making a resolution, but i know a lot of people do. are you one of those people who wants to work out more often or eat healthier? this year, i don’t really have a resolution, but something i would like to do more of, so we will see how it goes.
the best resolutions are both attainable but also good goals for yourself, so don’t set something too high and too hard to accomplish. remember to make your goals into SMART goals: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely! my wife informed me last week that she wants to run the baltimore marathon this coming year so that will be a nice goal for her personally and something i know she can do! it will take a lot dedication and time, but it is specific (running a marathon), measurable (running it or not), attainable (she has run long distances before and can do it again), realistic (it’s not out of her ability) and timely (the marathon is in october and she will be able to run and train all year).
here’s to a great year and a happy and healthy 2011 to all you! hope you accomplish all you set out to do!