- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/ChTNV5BLX6N/… 16 hours ago
- If a perfect game is thrown by Tampa Bay is anyone there to see it? 1 day ago
- Didn’t the Orioles flash the lights when Britton came in to close too? Maybe I’m misremembering. 5 days ago
- RT @masnRoch: #orioles now tied for 3rd in wild card race. 5 days ago
- Thanks for the memories, @TreyMancini! 2 weeks ago
- 10 out of 10 would not recommend breaking a toe on your good foot while having a broken ankle on the other lane.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Keep rollin’! #imfiredup twitter.com/Orioles/status… 1 month ago
- Fired up for this club! twitter.com/FiredUpGuy1/st… 1 month ago
- Let’s go, baby! twitter.com/Orioles/status… 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CfpuKgFLgBP/… 1 month ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: SMART
December 29, 2010Posted by on
do you make new year’s resolutions? i never really got into making a resolution, but i know a lot of people do. are you one of those people who wants to work out more often or eat healthier? this year, i don’t really have a resolution, but something i would like to do more of, so we will see how it goes.
the best resolutions are both attainable but also good goals for yourself, so don’t set something too high and too hard to accomplish. remember to make your goals into SMART goals: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely! my wife informed me last week that she wants to run the baltimore marathon this coming year so that will be a nice goal for her personally and something i know she can do! it will take a lot dedication and time, but it is specific (running a marathon), measurable (running it or not), attainable (she has run long distances before and can do it again), realistic (it’s not out of her ability) and timely (the marathon is in october and she will be able to run and train all year).
here’s to a great year and a happy and healthy 2011 to all you! hope you accomplish all you set out to do!