- You’re killin’ me Smalls! twitter.com/nbcsn/status/9… 9 hours ago
- When Justin Tucker makes the tackle on a kickoff. #ravens 3 days ago
- Don’t be this a$$hole. Clean your car. https://t.co/u9tOSe03hG 3 days ago
- These two. #snow #siblings instagram.com/p/BcgNrMcBc6C/ 4 days ago
- Just keep rolling. . . . It takes a strong person to raise a child and lately @brittenpund has… instagram.com/p/BcYo_WZBqrd/ 1 week ago
- A @costco cashier yelled at @brittenpund and accused her of stealing my membership card to buy less than $100 of it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- When Mom buys you a car but still makes you get a job. https://t.co/KUIOX7sUE1 1 week ago
- Oversized #ChristmasTree FTW. instagram.com/p/BcQ6Y96B_w9/ 1 week ago
- Guess we are trying the making Perriman inactive will teach him to catch routine again? 1 week ago
- The beard continues. #christmastree #cutyourown #notnovember @ TLV Tree Farm instagram.com/p/BcOECOjBcIf/ 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: bacon
April 27, 2012Posted by on
i’m a lover of bacon like many others. i wouldn’t say it’s my favorite food but a close second or third and can put it on everything. well at camden yards, at the jack daniels stand on eutaw street, they have bacon on a stick. it’s a slab piece of bacon that is grilled/smoked prior to ordering. once ordered by the customer, they get it out of the hot box and dip it in a vat of maple glaze. now, if you thought bacon on a stick was good, maple glazed bacon on a stick is even better. it’s not an every day item, but definitely an occasional snack. watch out, after i ate about half of the bacon, i nearly dropped the other of the bacon on the floor.
oh and it’s a little messy so make sure you get some napkins. i think i had maple glaze on my face until we got into the car. haha. for $5, it was a nice treat and not as expensive as i would expect for ballpark food. it’s meaty and delicious and with that being said, i’d give it an A rating.
this is one of the several new food selections at oriole park at camden yards. next time i might try the crab and mac ‘n cheese hotdog. we also setup a meeting with some of the other partial season ticket holders that sit in our section to try out the new dempsey’s bar. they tried it and although they enjoyed it, they had a really long wait for some carry out soup. i am sure it will get better as the year continues though. @rsharrow had a picture of the new bar on his instagram account last night. it looks pretty good.
have you tried any of the new food selections? beer can chicken, perhaps?
ps… do they have bacon on a stick at the renaissance festival? i’ve never seem them there. guess i was too busy looking at the turkey legs and steak on a stake.