- Practice continues. #teeballszn #cbl #CoachZack instagram.com/p/BvaAGQKB1K0/… 6 hours ago
- 75 different chairs later, we bought new chairs. Ikea at 10 am. Only time to go. #ikeacollegepark #wifelovesit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Guy on a date behind us at HomeSlyce in Columbia. The stories and general bro talk and one-upping of his date is ridiculous. 2 days ago
- Terps with the 🥚 as predicted. 3 days ago
- Getting a little help from a friend. #teeballszn #CBL #orioles instagram.com/p/BvK3xCKHLBe/… 6 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: orioles park
April 27, 2012Posted by on
i’m a lover of bacon like many others. i wouldn’t say it’s my favorite food but a close second or third and can put it on everything. well at camden yards, at the jack daniels stand on eutaw street, they have bacon on a stick. it’s a slab piece of bacon that is grilled/smoked prior to ordering. once ordered by the customer, they get it out of the hot box and dip it in a vat of maple glaze. now, if you thought bacon on a stick was good, maple glazed bacon on a stick is even better. it’s not an every day item, but definitely an occasional snack. watch out, after i ate about half of the bacon, i nearly dropped the other of the bacon on the floor.
oh and it’s a little messy so make sure you get some napkins. i think i had maple glaze on my face until we got into the car. haha. for $5, it was a nice treat and not as expensive as i would expect for ballpark food. it’s meaty and delicious and with that being said, i’d give it an A rating.
this is one of the several new food selections at oriole park at camden yards. next time i might try the crab and mac ‘n cheese hotdog. we also setup a meeting with some of the other partial season ticket holders that sit in our section to try out the new dempsey’s bar. they tried it and although they enjoyed it, they had a really long wait for some carry out soup. i am sure it will get better as the year continues though. @rsharrow had a picture of the new bar on his instagram account last night. it looks pretty good.
have you tried any of the new food selections? beer can chicken, perhaps?
ps… do they have bacon on a stick at the renaissance festival? i’ve never seem them there. guess i was too busy looking at the turkey legs and steak on a stake.