- Adley triples on Matt Wieters birthday who also tripled for his first hit. Isn’t baseball fun? #birdland 2 hours ago
- Say it louder for the people in the back. Let’s go! twitter.com/orioles/status… 15 hours ago
- RT @MLBNetwork: Let's meet the 2022 @Orioles 👋 @markdero7 | #MLBCentral https://t.co/tMFsCqqSwg 6 days ago
- On Sunday’s, we wear pink (and purple toes). #flamingofoot instagram.com/p/CdlK3KorOZ6/… 6 days ago
- Someone made their little league pitching debut last night! #proudparents #latergram @ Kiwanis-Wallas Park instagram.com/p/Cdf4p5NrM_5/… 1 week ago
- Happy Mother’s Day, Britten! The best mom our 3 little people could ask for! PS… good thing I broke my ankle the w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @PodcastBirdy: 🚨🚨🚨GIVEAWAY TIME🚨🚨🚨 Austin Hays is heating up and we’re here to add to the fun for you! Here we have a JSA certified Aus… 2 weeks ago
- How was that call not overturned? #orioles #birdland 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: dvds
July 21, 2011Posted by on
so last night, almost exactly 2 years after the house flooded for the first time, it happened again. same plastic pipe broke but in a different spot. the pipe carries the water to the fridge for ice and water dispensing on the door. since the pipe cracked and it’s a compression hose so that when you want water from the fridge, you get it, it keeps running until there is the right amount of pressure on it. it probably ran for 7 or 8 hours at the most and wasn’t as bad as the first time it broke. serv pro is here working on the demolition to get the water out and has set up fans and dehumidifiers to dry the place out.
this is not the type of thing you want to experience once, let alone twice in two years. hopefully state farm won’t drop me! the picture above is from the kitchen where they have pulled up the lament flooring. the water ran downstairs and messed up my man room and the laundry room. hopefully none of the electronics will be messed up either! i think all my dvds have survived thus far.
there are good things about being a home owner, but this is a serious woe!