- You’re killin’ me Smalls! twitter.com/nbcsn/status/9… 9 hours ago
- When Justin Tucker makes the tackle on a kickoff. #ravens 3 days ago
- Don’t be this a$$hole. Clean your car. https://t.co/u9tOSe03hG 3 days ago
- These two. #snow #siblings instagram.com/p/BcgNrMcBc6C/ 4 days ago
- Just keep rolling. . . . It takes a strong person to raise a child and lately @brittenpund has… instagram.com/p/BcYo_WZBqrd/ 1 week ago
- A @costco cashier yelled at @brittenpund and accused her of stealing my membership card to buy less than $100 of it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- When Mom buys you a car but still makes you get a job. https://t.co/KUIOX7sUE1 1 week ago
- Oversized #ChristmasTree FTW. instagram.com/p/BcQ6Y96B_w9/ 1 week ago
- Guess we are trying the making Perriman inactive will teach him to catch routine again? 1 week ago
- The beard continues. #christmastree #cutyourown #notnovember @ TLV Tree Farm instagram.com/p/BcOECOjBcIf/ 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: home alone
November 24, 2011Posted by on
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! This time of the year everyone writes posts about what they are thankful for and I could do the same. I can tell you that I am thankful for my wife, family, friends, having a job, and all those great things. And I am thankful for those things, but lately I am just thankful when I fell and fractured my ribs two Sundays ago, I didn’t hit my head.
I was home alone and my wife had been out of town all week when, as we have been calling it, I went splat. Slipped went aerial and came down on my ribs on the side of the tub. So as of lately and as I continue to recover, I am thankful I didn’t hit my head as well as the fact that my dad drove me to the hospital.
It was “The Great Fall of 2011” and it wasn’t glorious but wasn’t the worst it could have been.
Hope everyone has a joyous holiday today and takes care. If you see me out, pass on the hug as my ribs are still pretty sore!
(The attached photo is what’s left of the bruise on my arm. My back didn’t bruise surprisingly.)