- How about dem O’s?! https://t.co/bkZR0BPy1P 22 hours ago
- Thanks to all those great Americans who have and continue to serve this wonderful country! #VeteransDay 3 days ago
- Schar Center! There’s a first time for everything and Friday was it’s night. Thanks to all those that made the new… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Tailgating after a game is always a strong choice andnit wasn’t terribly cold then. @lindseygbaker @brittenpund twitter.com/halterk/status… 4 days ago
- You know you are a super fans when the guys of @elon7amtailgate give you your official hat. #tailgating #elon instagram.com/p/BqBW08lHIR1/… 4 days ago
- Swiss cheese defense today. #ravens 1 week ago
- Listening to @ElonFootball online is like being there. @MattKrausePxP @ElonPhoenix #elonhome 1 week ago
- She really is incredible. #happyhalloween instagram.com/p/BpnmuT7A82k/… 2 weeks ago
- I think our tight ends hope they catch the ball so they can try hurdling someone. #ravens 2 weeks ago
- Game over. 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: home alone
November 24, 2011Posted by on
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! This time of the year everyone writes posts about what they are thankful for and I could do the same. I can tell you that I am thankful for my wife, family, friends, having a job, and all those great things. And I am thankful for those things, but lately I am just thankful when I fell and fractured my ribs two Sundays ago, I didn’t hit my head.
I was home alone and my wife had been out of town all week when, as we have been calling it, I went splat. Slipped went aerial and came down on my ribs on the side of the tub. So as of lately and as I continue to recover, I am thankful I didn’t hit my head as well as the fact that my dad drove me to the hospital.
It was “The Great Fall of 2011” and it wasn’t glorious but wasn’t the worst it could have been.
Hope everyone has a joyous holiday today and takes care. If you see me out, pass on the hug as my ribs are still pretty sore!
(The attached photo is what’s left of the bruise on my arm. My back didn’t bruise surprisingly.)