- You’re killin’ me Smalls! twitter.com/nbcsn/status/9… 9 hours ago
- When Justin Tucker makes the tackle on a kickoff. #ravens 3 days ago
- Don’t be this a$$hole. Clean your car. https://t.co/u9tOSe03hG 3 days ago
- These two. #snow #siblings instagram.com/p/BcgNrMcBc6C/ 4 days ago
- Just keep rolling. . . . It takes a strong person to raise a child and lately @brittenpund has… instagram.com/p/BcYo_WZBqrd/ 1 week ago
- A @costco cashier yelled at @brittenpund and accused her of stealing my membership card to buy less than $100 of it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- When Mom buys you a car but still makes you get a job. https://t.co/KUIOX7sUE1 1 week ago
- Oversized #ChristmasTree FTW. instagram.com/p/BcQ6Y96B_w9/ 1 week ago
- Guess we are trying the making Perriman inactive will teach him to catch routine again? 1 week ago
- The beard continues. #christmastree #cutyourown #notnovember @ TLV Tree Farm instagram.com/p/BcOECOjBcIf/ 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: pasta
November 15, 2011Posted by on
But not together. Last week my wife was out of town ruling the world and doing a great job at her job. Meanwhile, I was home making the bacon as we like to joke especially since she doesn’t eat bacon. Sometimes on my off Fridays I will catch an early movie and this past Friday, I caught Tower Heist. It stars Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy, and a host of other characters. It’s a cross between a comedy and a heist movie. The basic premise is the same as the Bernie Madoff case. The Madoff like character doesn’t sell any of his assets and gets to say in his apartment on house arrest. Ben Stiller’s character and his co-workers break into the apartment and the movie continues from there. It was probably a B movie. Entertaining and some what light hearted but semi serious at other times.
Meanwhile after a week of dinners out, I continued my gluttony and caught dinner at a new pizza place for me called Pazani. It was suggested here on my blog and since we all know I love pizza, I went and checked it out. It’s off of Marshalee Dr. by Timbers of Troy Golf Course. The restaurant is a nice family friendly atmosphere and is like Trattoria da Enrico or many of the other local pizza places; however, they have a larger selection and a catering menu. The restaurant was a little smaller than I had expected from looking at the menu and there were about 5 or 6 other groups there, mostly with families, and they filled up the majority of the restaurant. Anyway, I got the small pizza with sausage… a standard for me. It was pretty tasty and had a nice crisp crust. It seemed a little greaser than some other places but it didn’t really sway me away from going back if I am in the area.
As a lone wolf that night, I enjoyed my pizza and caught a look at what others were eating. Many people had different varieties of pasta meals which also looked good and others of course had pizza. One group had the calamari which was a generous portion and others had the cheese steak and salads. The regular menu and the catering menu had a large selection so you could go often and get something different to eat there or for a party at your house. I will definitely go back again.
Also, thanks to @howchowblog for linking to my other pizza article earlier in the week.