- People actually thought Phelps would race side by side with a Great White? 😂 #givemeabreak 6 hours ago
- Assumes 0-1 count from injured player and hits a 3 run bomb. Can't make that stuff up for the Orioles pitching staff this year. 1 day ago
- As the song goes, "welcome to my house." #orioles #birdland #mybmore @ Oriole Park at Camden Yards instagram.com/p/BW3W80wB5Vz/ 1 day ago
- Lady in the hallway at work yelling at her husband for eating a potato chip. 😂 2 days ago
- How sweep it is! #orioles #birdland #ilikeourguys 3 days ago
- Garden chic. #flamingos #socks instagram.com/p/BWyjZVhhvJY/ 3 days ago
- Gosh, it's fun to watch these guys light up someone's bullpen. #orioles 4 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Living In The Danger Zone
August 1, 2011Posted by on
Well it hasn’t just been a song in Top Gun in our house lately. Since the flood, we have been living in 2 to 3 rooms of our house and one of them is half torn up.
The kitchen is missing half the lament (sp?) floor and part of the sub floor. Our stove rocks since one of the legs isn’t on the the main floor but instead its on the old vinyl. Our fridge, which caused the problem to begin with, is in front of our sink and dishwasher. We can’t really move it anywhere because part of the floor is the sub floor.
My movie room/man room has been emptied and all my stuff is in our spare bedroom and office. We can still do laundry, surprisingly. That room is a mess too, but functional for laundry.
Our contractor is coming tomorrow to hopefully fix all the drywall. So at almost two weeks in we are beginning to see some progress. No new floors until the contractor is done though so our kitchen will br rocking until then, pun intended.
And did I mention my wife’s dad and family are in town from Nebraska?!
Ps… I’m sorry to all those that don’t have a dishwasher and after 4 days we got the water back on!