- Spent Friday night supporting our student athletes at the Night of the Phoenix! An incredible $380k was raised to h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Here we go! Bid NOW on Night of the Phoenix items with our online auction! Bidding starts this morning, and will run… 3 days ago
- Valentine’s Day was a day my FIL really enjoyed. It’s never been a big holiday for her and I. She prefers flowers o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Pitchers and Catchers! Let’s Go! #birdland https://t.co/pU8XToDfbh 1 week ago
- Just a couple of best friends catching up and talking baseball at the Birdland Caravan. #birdland #orioles instagram.com/p/B8VD-FiD-wm/… 2 weeks ago
- Alright alright alright! Let’s go! twitter.com/ElonMBasketbal… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: random thoughts
April 20, 2011Posted by on
So the other morning, I went and had an MRI. Nothing major, mostly for exploratory reasons. Everyone has seen an MRI machine on TV before so I knew what to expect. Ultimately it is what I would expect space travel to be like.
You get slid into a tube that isn’t much bigger than you body and they start the machine. At first, I was wondering if I was in Star Wars or outer space with all the wild noises, but after the internet radio kicked on, it wasn’t bad. A little Jimmy Buffett to sooth the soul.
I can understand why anyone with spaces issues would flip out, but I was really calm. Really the hardest part was trying to lay still for 45 minutes. Not to sound rude, but the tube was only a little bigger than me, especially after they strap a cage over your face and put a mirror over your face so you can see your feet/end of the tube, so is there a special MRI machine for obese people? Was thinking about that after I left.
Anyway, just thoughts that were on the mind.