- Shannon speaking the truth! twitter.com/shannonsharpe/… 2 days ago
- Well that sucked but The Fan this week will be highly entertaining. #RavensFlock 5 days ago
- Post business meeting ice cream because why not? #coldstone #firsttimer instagram.com/p/B7KYtIMDteB/… 6 days ago
- Watching this Terps basketball team at least once a week. https://t.co/zKkq3zfTVs 6 days ago
- It might have snowed but it was the first day at rock climbing class. Of course she picked the pink holds to try.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Nice win for the Terps. 1 week ago
- Apparently they don’t call double drills or traveling in this league. #hcyp #basketball #youthsports instagram.com/p/B68xml3lliX/… 1 week ago
- Probably take a food tour with @SimplyAJ10. twitter.com/EmilyCWaldon/s… 1 week ago
- Somehow #datenight always ends up here. @ Target Ellicott City instagram.com/p/B67B2PGjkVI/… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: christmas
January 2, 2012Posted by on
for the last 10 days, we have been watching lucy, our friends dog. she is a cute beagle mix that is full of energy.
having never had a dog, bee was a little apprehensive and excited at the same time. i grew up with a sheltie so i’ve always been a fan of dogs and knew what to expect and how to handle it.
we got off to a little of a rough start because lucy hadn’t been away from her parents for an extended period of time and it took the better part of a day to get used to use and not being home. usually they had someone watch her at their house so it was a new environment for her. the first night, she was up and down most of the night and didn’t sleep much, but once she settled in, she was great. she followed us everywhere and wanted to play consistently like most little high energy dogs.
all in all, it was a great week and she can visit any time but i don’t see us getting a dog soon. maybe it was because it was a new place, but she liked to follow us around and get into everything, which didn’t bother us but after a certain point, it got a little old. haha. they were great napping partners while we were off all week. bee also didn’t seem to appreciate that dogs shed everywhere before we got her but she knows now! we are already doing loads of laundry because our blankets are covered in short hair.
all in all, we enjoyed taking care of her, but we were happy to have the house back to ourselves. it was new and different experience and we didn’t kill her so there is that! below are a few photos of her.