- I hear they call them radish because they are only sort of rad. Well, not this lady! Happy 36th birthday, Britten… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Over the river and through the woods. #optoutside #swingingbridge #family @ Patapsco Valley State Park-Avalon instagram.com/p/CCRRRDwDmAC/… 1 day ago
- 830-930 pm should be the limit on fireworks. No one cares after that. You aren’t cool because you spent $1000 tryin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Big day in our house! Today, our twins turned 5. They are our superheroes. They are happy, smart, always excited,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I wonder where the people are whose cars are still in long term parking at BWI. 5 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
March 8, 2012Posted by on
does your significant other travel for work a bunch? lately, bee has been traveling for work and i was thinking about how different things are around the house when she’s not here. it’s certainly quieter but i can also leave stuff wherever i want (until she comes home at least). of course that didn’t work out in my favor when bee was in chicago and a fell and fractured my rib, haha. i also find myself eating out every meal. if she’s away any portion of a weekend, i can pretty much guarantee eating out at 4-5 straight meals. sometimes with my folks, sometimes by myself but not at home.
the other thing i end up doing is cleaning up more and getting things together for when she returns. sometimes i end up fixing things that i put off i guess mostly because i have the time to do it. many times, i’ll find a random card for her to tell her i missed her.
anyway, i guess it’s just one of those things i was thinking about last week when i was home alone. it’s always good to enjoy some downtime and time along to reflect. so my question for you is, what do you do differently when your significant other is away?