- Gotta start deciding what to plant in the garden this year. 🤔 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CLswWe1riTr/… 3 days ago
- twitter.com/MLB/status/136… https://t.co/dH0ksNXrkn 1 week ago
- Let’s Go @ElonFootball! #TailgatesAtHome @Elon7amTailgate. Nice and warm inside. https://t.co/LSICtbctC3 1 week ago
- Tarasco going back... twitter.com/CBSSports/stat… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: home
March 8, 2012Posted by on
does your significant other travel for work a bunch? lately, bee has been traveling for work and i was thinking about how different things are around the house when she’s not here. it’s certainly quieter but i can also leave stuff wherever i want (until she comes home at least). of course that didn’t work out in my favor when bee was in chicago and a fell and fractured my rib, haha. i also find myself eating out every meal. if she’s away any portion of a weekend, i can pretty much guarantee eating out at 4-5 straight meals. sometimes with my folks, sometimes by myself but not at home.
the other thing i end up doing is cleaning up more and getting things together for when she returns. sometimes i end up fixing things that i put off i guess mostly because i have the time to do it. many times, i’ll find a random card for her to tell her i missed her.
anyway, i guess it’s just one of those things i was thinking about last week when i was home alone. it’s always good to enjoy some downtime and time along to reflect. so my question for you is, what do you do differently when your significant other is away?