- People actually thought Phelps would race side by side with a Great White? 😂 #givemeabreak 6 hours ago
- Assumes 0-1 count from injured player and hits a 3 run bomb. Can't make that stuff up for the Orioles pitching staff this year. 1 day ago
- As the song goes, "welcome to my house." #orioles #birdland #mybmore @ Oriole Park at Camden Yards instagram.com/p/BW3W80wB5Vz/ 1 day ago
- Lady in the hallway at work yelling at her husband for eating a potato chip. 😂 2 days ago
- How sweep it is! #orioles #birdland #ilikeourguys 3 days ago
- Garden chic. #flamingos #socks instagram.com/p/BWyjZVhhvJY/ 3 days ago
- Gosh, it's fun to watch these guys light up someone's bullpen. #orioles 4 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monday: BBA and BBB
July 13, 2015Posted by on
BBA: good things today. He has been completely weaned off of supplemental oxygen and he is breathing great. And his nose is so little and looks just like BBB’s without the cannula. They significantly decreased his glucose IV as a result of consistently good blood sugar readings. They ran the new PICC line early this morning and the blood thinner is working to break up the clot around his original line. They should be able to take it out in the next day or so. He is eating really well and was awake and calm today. Results from the repeat eccocardiogram should be back tomorrow. And he looks like dad…aka awesome; nose is all mom though.
BBB: he spent the afternoon awake and curious. Just fell asleep and is snoring like a champ…just like dad.