- Why weren’t there any highlights from Wild Thing and Jobu in the Indians new name video? #lame 4 hours ago
- That’s what we call a winning streak! #orioles #birdland 3 days ago
- I thought the Orioles were losing bad until I saw the Nats score. Talk about getting waxed by the Padres. 6 days ago
- Fire sunset last week in the Outer Banks. #obx #killdevilhills #sunset @ Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina instagram.com/p/CRXqjh-re7Q/… 1 week ago
- Trey 💪🏼. 1 week ago
- Happy 37 @brittenpund! You are always shining bright! Hard to believe we’ve already celebrated 17 birthdays togethe… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Happy Birthday to two of our favorite little people! Today, you turned 6 with the biggest smiles, hearts, and belli… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day for all those who celebrate! 3 weeks ago
- ⛰ 🏰! 3 weeks ago
- I think I stopped watching Fast ‘N Furious after #3. Are they other 23 any good? 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monday: BBA and BBB
July 13, 2015Posted by on
BBA: good things today. He has been completely weaned off of supplemental oxygen and he is breathing great. And his nose is so little and looks just like BBB’s without the cannula. They significantly decreased his glucose IV as a result of consistently good blood sugar readings. They ran the new PICC line early this morning and the blood thinner is working to break up the clot around his original line. They should be able to take it out in the next day or so. He is eating really well and was awake and calm today. Results from the repeat eccocardiogram should be back tomorrow. And he looks like dad…aka awesome; nose is all mom though.
BBB: he spent the afternoon awake and curious. Just fell asleep and is snoring like a champ…just like dad.