- The swing plays but that Adley stache definitely does not play. 🤣#Birdland 3 days ago
- Between the is Lamar at mini camp talk and the Angelos statement this morning, local sports radio sounds like nails on the chalkboard. 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CepPcwDr7I3/… 2 weeks ago
- Adley with mimic of the umpire’s call is the best part. twitter.com/Orioles/status… 3 weeks ago
- With Grayson Rodriguez likely going to the IL, is it going to be DL Hall call up time? #birdland 3 weeks ago
- Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all those who have served and scarified their lives for us! #mdw #usa #chalkart instagram.com/p/CeMDKPhLN1X/… 3 weeks ago
- Bats were hot tonight. Look out! #Birdland 1 month ago
- The O’s are hot! #birdland 1 month ago
- Adley triples on Matt Wieters birthday who also tripled for his first hit. Isn’t baseball fun? #birdland 1 month ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monday: BBA and BBB
July 13, 2015Posted by on
BBA: good things today. He has been completely weaned off of supplemental oxygen and he is breathing great. And his nose is so little and looks just like BBB’s without the cannula. They significantly decreased his glucose IV as a result of consistently good blood sugar readings. They ran the new PICC line early this morning and the blood thinner is working to break up the clot around his original line. They should be able to take it out in the next day or so. He is eating really well and was awake and calm today. Results from the repeat eccocardiogram should be back tomorrow. And he looks like dad…aka awesome; nose is all mom though.
BBB: he spent the afternoon awake and curious. Just fell asleep and is snoring like a champ…just like dad.