- Shannon speaking the truth! twitter.com/shannonsharpe/… 2 days ago
- Well that sucked but The Fan this week will be highly entertaining. #RavensFlock 5 days ago
- Post business meeting ice cream because why not? #coldstone #firsttimer instagram.com/p/B7KYtIMDteB/… 6 days ago
- Watching this Terps basketball team at least once a week. https://t.co/zKkq3zfTVs 6 days ago
- It might have snowed but it was the first day at rock climbing class. Of course she picked the pink holds to try.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Nice win for the Terps. 1 week ago
- Apparently they don’t call double drills or traveling in this league. #hcyp #basketball #youthsports instagram.com/p/B68xml3lliX/… 1 week ago
- Probably take a food tour with @SimplyAJ10. twitter.com/EmilyCWaldon/s… 1 week ago
- Somehow #datenight always ends up here. @ Target Ellicott City instagram.com/p/B67B2PGjkVI/… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Monday: BBA and BBB
July 13, 2015Posted by on
BBA: good things today. He has been completely weaned off of supplemental oxygen and he is breathing great. And his nose is so little and looks just like BBB’s without the cannula. They significantly decreased his glucose IV as a result of consistently good blood sugar readings. They ran the new PICC line early this morning and the blood thinner is working to break up the clot around his original line. They should be able to take it out in the next day or so. He is eating really well and was awake and calm today. Results from the repeat eccocardiogram should be back tomorrow. And he looks like dad…aka awesome; nose is all mom though.
BBB: he spent the afternoon awake and curious. Just fell asleep and is snoring like a champ…just like dad.