- Driving on 695 shouldn't be this much of a pain. 1 day ago
- To celiac or not to, that is the question. @ Johns Hopkins Children's Center instagram.com/p/BaTs8bLhcCp/ 2 days ago
- "Dad, how do we get into that pool? Is there a dog over there?" . . . To have the zest for all… instagram.com/p/BaSKyZahjcS/ 2 days ago
- Why is the sound on Fox always so terrible and why is this game on Fox? 2 days ago
- How many more pumpkins would be picked if you had backyard pumpkins? (We had more than 12)… instagram.com/p/BaQAtYghrc1/ 3 days ago
- "Maybe we should go because I'm a good celebrator" - @littlepund in reference to the open house at @EllicottCityVFD. 3 days ago
- Anyone participating in the #tealpumpkinproject in #HoCo? #glutenfree 4 days ago
- RT @Orioles: #FridayThe13th could be your lucky day! Retweet for a chance to win a photo autographed by Manny Machado! #Birdland https://t.… 4 days ago
- This tweet didn't age well. twitter.com/zackpund/statu… 5 days ago
- The Nats might finally break thru and win a playoff series. 5 days ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
the start of something new
April 27, 2016Posted by on
as we mentioned, we were starting with some developmental therapy for BBA. last friday was his first visit with his physical therapist and it is off to a good success.
we worked with him and the therapist for an hour last friday. our first objectives are to get him to start sitting properly and to open his hands. she showed us several easy to use and easy to do techniques to get started. BBA will visit for PT once a week to help break down his exciser tone. we have been working with him since friday and he is both receptive and doing well with the exercises. we may be getting a chair to help with his sitting for day care as well as splints to help keep him hands from being clinched all the time. depending in the week, his therapy will be in home or at day care.
many of the exercises can and will fit into our regular routine and the easy to do positions will fit right into family live and the craziness that is 3 kids under 3. more updates later.