- Congratulations to all the new @elonalumni out there today! A very wise friend always says, “the world needs Elon g… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- 6 cars just started backing up down 295 to get out of traffic. #mdtraffic https://t.co/RuiGlGQFFm 3 days ago
- Sitting in completely stopped traffic on 295N trying to get to the @Orioles game. Completely miserable. Might make it by the 3rd inning. 3 days ago
- When your father-in-law is a retired softball coach, you just sit back and enjoy the moment. #cbl #teeballszn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- #fbf for dbh819’s birthday. 30 years of friendship and almost 20 with the other guys. Happy Birthday Daniel!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- There’s a bunch of jokers doing the Ric Flair “woohoo” in CLE. 4+ hours of Indians v Orioles will drive a guy crazy. 1 week ago
- Did it rain in NY all day or is Yankees just a dump and they couldn’t make the field playable? 1 week ago
- Happy Mother’s Day! The stakes are high as a parent. There are a zillion things to do and fight through but we le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Another W in the books. #CoachZack #teeballszn #CBL @ Jeffers Hill Elementary instagram.com/p/BxXJlbPHpsi/… 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
the start of something new
April 27, 2016Posted by on
as we mentioned, we were starting with some developmental therapy for BBA. last friday was his first visit with his physical therapist and it is off to a good success.
we worked with him and the therapist for an hour last friday. our first objectives are to get him to start sitting properly and to open his hands. she showed us several easy to use and easy to do techniques to get started. BBA will visit for PT once a week to help break down his exciser tone. we have been working with him since friday and he is both receptive and doing well with the exercises. we may be getting a chair to help with his sitting for day care as well as splints to help keep him hands from being clinched all the time. depending in the week, his therapy will be in home or at day care.
many of the exercises can and will fit into our regular routine and the easy to do positions will fit right into family live and the craziness that is 3 kids under 3. more updates later.