- You’re killin’ me Smalls! twitter.com/nbcsn/status/9… 9 hours ago
- When Justin Tucker makes the tackle on a kickoff. #ravens 3 days ago
- Don’t be this a$$hole. Clean your car. https://t.co/u9tOSe03hG 3 days ago
- These two. #snow #siblings instagram.com/p/BcgNrMcBc6C/ 4 days ago
- Just keep rolling. . . . It takes a strong person to raise a child and lately @brittenpund has… instagram.com/p/BcYo_WZBqrd/ 1 week ago
- A @costco cashier yelled at @brittenpund and accused her of stealing my membership card to buy less than $100 of it… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- When Mom buys you a car but still makes you get a job. https://t.co/KUIOX7sUE1 1 week ago
- Oversized #ChristmasTree FTW. instagram.com/p/BcQ6Y96B_w9/ 1 week ago
- Guess we are trying the making Perriman inactive will teach him to catch routine again? 1 week ago
- The beard continues. #christmastree #cutyourown #notnovember @ TLV Tree Farm instagram.com/p/BcOECOjBcIf/ 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: mall in columbia
November 9, 2011Posted by on
It’s interesting living in the same community that you grew up in. Although I grew up in Ellicott City and now live in Columbia, we all visit the same places because it’s essentially one in the same in Howard County.
Lately, I’ve seen alot of the people I grew up with. I ran into an old high school friend at Bagel Bin two weeks ago when I was grabbing breakfast randomly on my day off. Then this past Saturday I saw another old friend at the Columbia Mall and we were reminiscing about when we came to the mall as kids and it was the cool thing to do. Now it sometimes seems more like a chore. Interesting how things have changed. She also has 3 kids so things have really changed from when we middle schoolers riding the bus to school.
My mom even went to a baby shower for an old friend of mine whose wife is having their first child next month. All of our close friends’ moms were there updating everyone on each others kids so in less than 2 weeks, I’ve gotten updates on half of the kids I grew up with. With that and my lifelong best friend living in DC, it is a small world.
Unfortunately our 10 year high school reunion got cancelled so I will just have to see all those other kids around town instead.