- Adley triples on Matt Wieters birthday who also tripled for his first hit. Isn’t baseball fun? #birdland 2 hours ago
- Say it louder for the people in the back. Let’s go! twitter.com/orioles/status… 15 hours ago
- RT @MLBNetwork: Let's meet the 2022 @Orioles 👋 @markdero7 | #MLBCentral https://t.co/tMFsCqqSwg 6 days ago
- On Sunday’s, we wear pink (and purple toes). #flamingofoot instagram.com/p/CdlK3KorOZ6/… 6 days ago
- Someone made their little league pitching debut last night! #proudparents #latergram @ Kiwanis-Wallas Park instagram.com/p/Cdf4p5NrM_5/… 1 week ago
- Happy Mother’s Day, Britten! The best mom our 3 little people could ask for! PS… good thing I broke my ankle the w… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @PodcastBirdy: 🚨🚨🚨GIVEAWAY TIME🚨🚨🚨 Austin Hays is heating up and we’re here to add to the fun for you! Here we have a JSA certified Aus… 2 weeks ago
- How was that call not overturned? #orioles #birdland 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: river hill high school
November 9, 2011Posted by on
It’s interesting living in the same community that you grew up in. Although I grew up in Ellicott City and now live in Columbia, we all visit the same places because it’s essentially one in the same in Howard County.
Lately, I’ve seen alot of the people I grew up with. I ran into an old high school friend at Bagel Bin two weeks ago when I was grabbing breakfast randomly on my day off. Then this past Saturday I saw another old friend at the Columbia Mall and we were reminiscing about when we came to the mall as kids and it was the cool thing to do. Now it sometimes seems more like a chore. Interesting how things have changed. She also has 3 kids so things have really changed from when we middle schoolers riding the bus to school.
My mom even went to a baby shower for an old friend of mine whose wife is having their first child next month. All of our close friends’ moms were there updating everyone on each others kids so in less than 2 weeks, I’ve gotten updates on half of the kids I grew up with. With that and my lifelong best friend living in DC, it is a small world.
Unfortunately our 10 year high school reunion got cancelled so I will just have to see all those other kids around town instead.