- How about dem O’s?! https://t.co/bkZR0BPy1P 22 hours ago
- Thanks to all those great Americans who have and continue to serve this wonderful country! #VeteransDay 3 days ago
- Schar Center! There’s a first time for everything and Friday was it’s night. Thanks to all those that made the new… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Tailgating after a game is always a strong choice andnit wasn’t terribly cold then. @lindseygbaker @brittenpund twitter.com/halterk/status… 4 days ago
- You know you are a super fans when the guys of @elon7amtailgate give you your official hat. #tailgating #elon instagram.com/p/BqBW08lHIR1/… 4 days ago
- Swiss cheese defense today. #ravens 1 week ago
- Listening to @ElonFootball online is like being there. @MattKrausePxP @ElonPhoenix #elonhome 1 week ago
- She really is incredible. #happyhalloween instagram.com/p/BpnmuT7A82k/… 2 weeks ago
- I think our tight ends hope they catch the ball so they can try hurdling someone. #ravens 2 weeks ago
- Game over. 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: river hill high school
November 9, 2011Posted by on
It’s interesting living in the same community that you grew up in. Although I grew up in Ellicott City and now live in Columbia, we all visit the same places because it’s essentially one in the same in Howard County.
Lately, I’ve seen alot of the people I grew up with. I ran into an old high school friend at Bagel Bin two weeks ago when I was grabbing breakfast randomly on my day off. Then this past Saturday I saw another old friend at the Columbia Mall and we were reminiscing about when we came to the mall as kids and it was the cool thing to do. Now it sometimes seems more like a chore. Interesting how things have changed. She also has 3 kids so things have really changed from when we middle schoolers riding the bus to school.
My mom even went to a baby shower for an old friend of mine whose wife is having their first child next month. All of our close friends’ moms were there updating everyone on each others kids so in less than 2 weeks, I’ve gotten updates on half of the kids I grew up with. With that and my lifelong best friend living in DC, it is a small world.
Unfortunately our 10 year high school reunion got cancelled so I will just have to see all those other kids around town instead.