- The swing plays but that Adley stache definitely does not play. 🤣#Birdland 4 days ago
- Between the is Lamar at mini camp talk and the Angelos statement this morning, local sports radio sounds like nails on the chalkboard. 2 weeks ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CepPcwDr7I3/… 2 weeks ago
- Adley with mimic of the umpire’s call is the best part. twitter.com/Orioles/status… 3 weeks ago
- With Grayson Rodriguez likely going to the IL, is it going to be DL Hall call up time? #birdland 3 weeks ago
- Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to all those who have served and scarified their lives for us! #mdw #usa #chalkart instagram.com/p/CeMDKPhLN1X/… 4 weeks ago
- Bats were hot tonight. Look out! #Birdland 1 month ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: visits
January 2, 2012Posted by on
for the last 10 days, we have been watching lucy, our friends dog. she is a cute beagle mix that is full of energy.
having never had a dog, bee was a little apprehensive and excited at the same time. i grew up with a sheltie so i’ve always been a fan of dogs and knew what to expect and how to handle it.
we got off to a little of a rough start because lucy hadn’t been away from her parents for an extended period of time and it took the better part of a day to get used to use and not being home. usually they had someone watch her at their house so it was a new environment for her. the first night, she was up and down most of the night and didn’t sleep much, but once she settled in, she was great. she followed us everywhere and wanted to play consistently like most little high energy dogs.
all in all, it was a great week and she can visit any time but i don’t see us getting a dog soon. maybe it was because it was a new place, but she liked to follow us around and get into everything, which didn’t bother us but after a certain point, it got a little old. haha. they were great napping partners while we were off all week. bee also didn’t seem to appreciate that dogs shed everywhere before we got her but she knows now! we are already doing loads of laundry because our blankets are covered in short hair.
all in all, we enjoyed taking care of her, but we were happy to have the house back to ourselves. it was new and different experience and we didn’t kill her so there is that! below are a few photos of her.