- Dude time. #neighborhoodwalk #playtime instagram.com/p/BwYLoA9B665/… 3 days ago
- Wonder if they are serving scrapple at the @shorebirds game that started at 10:35 today? #delmarvascrapple 4 days ago
- How is winter coming if GoT airs in the spring? 🤔 6 days ago
- Ump show in Boston as always. 1 week ago
- Nap time. instagram.com/p/BwNGJMgBeHk/… 1 week ago
- 2 RBI single for Davis! #birdland 1 week ago
- Replay of the balks? 1 week ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
April 20, 2011Posted by on
So the other morning, I went and had an MRI. Nothing major, mostly for exploratory reasons. Everyone has seen an MRI machine on TV before so I knew what to expect. Ultimately it is what I would expect space travel to be like.
You get slid into a tube that isn’t much bigger than you body and they start the machine. At first, I was wondering if I was in Star Wars or outer space with all the wild noises, but after the internet radio kicked on, it wasn’t bad. A little Jimmy Buffett to sooth the soul.
I can understand why anyone with spaces issues would flip out, but I was really calm. Really the hardest part was trying to lay still for 45 minutes. Not to sound rude, but the tube was only a little bigger than me, especially after they strap a cage over your face and put a mirror over your face so you can see your feet/end of the tube, so is there a special MRI machine for obese people? Was thinking about that after I left.
Anyway, just thoughts that were on the mind.