- Well that was a disappointing end. 2 days ago
- Why would anyone get a conference champions tattoo? 😂🤯 twitter.com/Titans/status/… 2 weeks ago
- What’s the over/under on the number of times we hear “bell cow” on Sunday, 7? 🙄 2 weeks ago
- #thisis38. #hbdtome 📸 by @brittenpund 🎂 by @kupcakesco instagram.com/p/CJaAKS9r3zf/… 3 weeks ago
- Padres are all in. Love it. 3 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
April 20, 2011Posted by on
So the other morning, I went and had an MRI. Nothing major, mostly for exploratory reasons. Everyone has seen an MRI machine on TV before so I knew what to expect. Ultimately it is what I would expect space travel to be like.
You get slid into a tube that isn’t much bigger than you body and they start the machine. At first, I was wondering if I was in Star Wars or outer space with all the wild noises, but after the internet radio kicked on, it wasn’t bad. A little Jimmy Buffett to sooth the soul.
I can understand why anyone with spaces issues would flip out, but I was really calm. Really the hardest part was trying to lay still for 45 minutes. Not to sound rude, but the tube was only a little bigger than me, especially after they strap a cage over your face and put a mirror over your face so you can see your feet/end of the tube, so is there a special MRI machine for obese people? Was thinking about that after I left.
Anyway, just thoughts that were on the mind.