- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/ChTNV5BLX6N/… 16 hours ago
- If a perfect game is thrown by Tampa Bay is anyone there to see it? 1 day ago
- Didn’t the Orioles flash the lights when Britton came in to close too? Maybe I’m misremembering. 5 days ago
- RT @masnRoch: #orioles now tied for 3rd in wild card race. 5 days ago
- Thanks for the memories, @TreyMancini! 2 weeks ago
- 10 out of 10 would not recommend breaking a toe on your good foot while having a broken ankle on the other lane.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Keep rollin’! #imfiredup twitter.com/Orioles/status… 1 month ago
- Fired up for this club! twitter.com/FiredUpGuy1/st… 1 month ago
- Let’s go, baby! twitter.com/Orioles/status… 1 month ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CfpuKgFLgBP/… 1 month ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Tag Archives: jimmy Buffett
April 20, 2011Posted by on
So the other morning, I went and had an MRI. Nothing major, mostly for exploratory reasons. Everyone has seen an MRI machine on TV before so I knew what to expect. Ultimately it is what I would expect space travel to be like.
You get slid into a tube that isn’t much bigger than you body and they start the machine. At first, I was wondering if I was in Star Wars or outer space with all the wild noises, but after the internet radio kicked on, it wasn’t bad. A little Jimmy Buffett to sooth the soul.
I can understand why anyone with spaces issues would flip out, but I was really calm. Really the hardest part was trying to lay still for 45 minutes. Not to sound rude, but the tube was only a little bigger than me, especially after they strap a cage over your face and put a mirror over your face so you can see your feet/end of the tube, so is there a special MRI machine for obese people? Was thinking about that after I left.
Anyway, just thoughts that were on the mind.