- I wonder where the people are whose cars are still in long term parking at BWI. 22 hours ago
- Happy Bobby Bonilla Day! 1 day ago
- She even drew the minor details like my missing hair, beard, and “blueberry” cheek. Kids are the best! #kidart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Why did we start calling them double rainbows instead of just two rainbows? 5 days ago
- The air high fives and fist bumps might be the best part. twitter.com/editti22/statu… 1 week ago
- If you want to watch the most ridiculous thing on Netflix, watch The Unauthorized Bash Brothers Experience. 1 week ago
- Back when you had to fill out thousands of All Star Game ballots for Orioles prize packs! https://t.co/NZJnuTPLO2 2 weeks ago
- Guy came into the bagel store without a mask. They ask him to put it on. “We’re 6 feet away, do you require them?”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Just over here crushing radish szn. #FarmerZack #lifeinthesuburbs #gardening instagram.com/p/CBWuc9RDp6S/… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
February 2, 2012Posted by on
it’s funny how some days we complain about little things. last week I had a cold and it seems to be lingering a little. that’s neither here nor there as my point was as I was sitting in the Jerry’s Subs and Pizza in Owen Brown, a lady walked by me and I said “hi, how’s it going?” she said “hi, good” back, walked 2 steps turned around and asked if I really cared because she would sit down and tell me. since I tend to believe half the people I see are criminals, I politely declined and told her “maybe tomorrow.” haha. she hadn’t even met me for more than a split second and was all ready to lay her world of problems on me. a minor interaction that was more of a courtesy and a way being polite.
what did she really have to complain about? who knows and I wasn’t interested in finding out. it didn’t actually make a difference to me as we all have our problems but do we really to talk to complete strangers about them? I guess I won’t be asking random people “how it’s going” again. I know I don’t really have anything to complain about. I could complain that work has been slow but then again I am not unemployed so maybe it’s not bad after all. so since we aren’t complaining, I hope you are doing well. bee got a cold after I did so we are working on getting better and being happy with what we have. so why did I write a post about this or is it I am complaining about having no complaints? guess i’ll let someone else decide because i’m not really sure.