- .@brittenpund’s favorite holiday is Christmas. You probably already know that if you are on our card list since the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Birds traded Bundy but I see Kyle Brnovich is in the return. Multiple @ElonBaseball members in the farm system now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @ElonPhoenixClub: Join us tomorrow on #ElonGivingTuesday and help us support our student-athletes! bit.ly/34HRmMB #phoenixrisi… 4 days ago
- RT @Ravens: Day 1: a signed @Lj_era8 helmet❗️ RT to win and #ProBowlVote for Lamar❗️ Win-win 😄 https://t.co/9eoSGM7HUz 5 days ago
- Doing Christmas things. 🌲. @ TLV Tree Farm instagram.com/p/B5gD1pTloML/… 6 days ago
- Working on our 🥇 backstroke. @ Goldfish Swim School - Columbia instagram.com/p/B5YqR_VFODP/… 1 week ago
- Just casually strolling through Michael’s, waving a flag and yelling “Go Elon”! instagram.com/p/B5P8cK_lA44/… 1 week ago
- Way to comeback and close out the season with a W! Great win boys! twitter.com/ElonFootball/s… 1 week ago
- That’s what I’m talking about! Let’s go boys! twitter.com/ElonMBasketbal… 2 weeks ago
- Recovery aided by a sweet card from his Great Aunt and Uncle! Thanks to all our family and friends who have checked… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
a collection of random thoughts and ideas from me, her, and sometimes us
Friday: BBA and BBB
July 10, 2015Posted by on
BBA: he is doing well today and got to hang out in a swing for a while. He seemed to like the change in scenery. Glucose and insulin are holding steady which is progress on its own. If he continues to respond to the medication he is on, they may begin to decrease his glucose drip. Supplemental oxygen is down to 21% (the normal amount a human breathes in). They are continuing to give him oxygen via cannula to ensure the quantity he is taking in. He is taking in 6mL of milk per hour by feeding tube (double the amount from yesterday) and they are hoping to continue to increase that amount. Once he is off his IV they will switch to bottle feeding. He was able to keep his pacifier in on his own today; new skill!
BBB: he had a thoroughly uneventful day of sleeping, eating, and pooping…i.e., normal baby!! He is waking up more during the day and wants to look around. We let him play on his tummy for a little bit and he seemed to enjoy the activity. Slept well and in his crib again last night. Fingers crossed it continues.